Need some help removing a nasty virus?
Let's face it, there's nothing more annoying than a virus that has taken over your computer system. It really does cause a great deal of frustration, and lost productivity.
Don't panic. At Computer Zen we are professionals in performing the removal of viruses and spyware on both Windows and Mac computers. We will identify the virus, then remove it quickly so that you can get back to using your computer - with the smallest amount of fuss.
We can remove viruses from both Windows and Mac systems
We can help you to recover your data from a wide range of devices inc:
- Computer Desktop and laptops inc Macbook / Macs
- Windows desktop computers, laptops, tablets etc
- Servers, and much more
3 Steps to remove that virus from your systems quickly
- Call us on 1300 266 936 and speak with one of our friendly staff about the issues you're having and what assistance you require. Alternatively, you can Email us for a quote.
- Our staff will provide you with a fixed quote on a full assessment, and give you an estimated time frame of how long the job might take. Don't forget, we come to you, so you won't be without your computer at all.
- After we have removed the virus, we will then perform general maintenance on it, to ensure everything is up to date. Including any updates, virus updates, and system files. Then of course, you can get back to using your computer without any further headaches. It really is that simple.
How long will the removal process take?
Most jobs take about half an hour to sort out, however if you have a large number of computers that may be infected, this might take longer. Once onsite, we will have a better understanding of the problem and be able to give you a more accurate time frame. Typically though, most virus removal jobs don't take too long at all.
Important information about Viruses
- Please stop using the infected laptop / computer at the first signs it may be infected. Using the infected workstation or computer may lead to additional machines being infected. It also makes the recovery process more involved.
- Try not perform removal of the virus yourself, or with the assistance of a non qualified person. Doing so may lead to additional complications.
- If the machine is definitely infected and attached to a network, remove it completely by unplugging the network cable - then CALL US.
- If possible, take note of any error messages or onscreen message you receive. This may help us diagnose and fix the problem quicker
If you have any questions we would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact one of our friendly team on 1300 266 936 or Email us.