Why should I choose Computer Zen?
There are several things which set us apart from the competition:
- We come to you fast! – no need to take your computer to a repair shop.
- Priority Same Day Service Available – When you need it fixed FAST! We can be there same day to get you up and running again. * Bookings must be made before 10am weekdays to provide same day service.
- We are not computer Geeks! Our techs are friendly and approachable. We listen to your needs and provide the best solutions for you.
- We’re on-call seven days a week – so no matter what, Computer Zen is there to help.
- Friendly knowledgeable techs who get the job done right the first time.
- Locally owned Brisbane business and proud of it!
How much does it cost to fix my computer?
The pricing for an onsite visit depend on your location and if you are a home or business client. We charge no call out fee and invoice for a minimum 1 hour the technician is onsite. After the initial hour we charge in 15 minute blocks. If there is time leftover we offer extra value to our clients by helping train out clients and provide up to date information on IT solutions to help them get the most from their systems.
Do you service both home and businesses?
Computer Zen have you both covered! We service a range of clients from home user’s right through to small / medium businesses. We care for our clients and understand that building good relations is important. This enables us to provide our clients with a truly personalised service that best suits their requirements.
Can Computer Zen minimise my downtime and provide stress free computing?
We feel our greatest asset to our clients is our ability to regain the valuable time that is often lost due to IT problems. We take away our clients computer stress and get them back online fast. Let Computer Zen take care of you IT and get back to the things you enjoy the most.
Which areas does Computer Zen service?
We provide quality onsite IT services to homes and businesses throughout Brisbane Qld. Please see our service areas page for more information and our service area map. We also offer a Remote support services to clients Australia wide. See our Remote support page for more information.
Does Computer Zen offer support contracts for business clients?
We support a wide range of small to medium sized business with a range of requirements for service and support. Please call us on 1300 266 936 to discuss your support options with one of our friendly staff. From here we then book an onsite assessment of your systems and met with you personally to discuss the best method of support for your business going forward.
How much time will it take to resolve my computer issue?
Most of our jobs take 1 hour to resolve. This means you are up and running again quickly. In the event that we need to take your system offsite for a major repair we provide you with a fixed quote so there are no surprises charges on your invoice. We aim to complete all of our jobs on the first visit which minimizes downtime and makes us more efficient.
How do we book an appointment?
Please call us and speak to one of our friendly staff on 1300 266 936 We will discuss your needs and get a technician onsite asap! We aim to be as upfront as possible with our quotes so there are no surprises. We can book in a time that is convenient to you as we do our best to cater to your schedule.
Prefer to email us? - Email bookings and enquiries can also be made on our contact us page.
Do you provide a Remote login service for instant online support?
Yes we do! As well as onsite we also offer remote support for all of our clients. Sometimes you need things fixed fast which is why our remote support service is popular with many of our clients. We use a secure remote connection program which enables the technician to connect to you desktop and start fixing your system right away!
Call us on 1300 266 396 and book in a remote support service and see how fast we can get things sorted.
What are your operating Hours?
We understand that a computer can crash at any given time leaving you stranded. Not to worry, we are there to help you 7 days a week!
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5 pm on weekends.
What forms of payment does Computer Zen accept?
To make things easy for our clients we our techs carry an eftpos machine which accept payments via Visa / Master card and Bank debit cards.
We also take cash on appointment to ensure our techs will have the correct change for you.
What can I expect of our Zen Technician?
We set the standard of our technicians to be above the rest! Your friendly and expert technician will arrive on time neatly dressed in our company uniform. After meeting your technician they will get straight to work. They will identify your IT needs and develop a clear solution to get things resolved as quickly as possible. Our techs listen to what you have to say and provide you with the best IT advice and service that money can buy.
What kind of Service Guarantees do you offer?
At Computer Zen, we want to ensure you are extremely pleased with our service and tell all your friends and associates about us! Our business was developed around providing you with the highest levels of service possible and guarantee you the following:
- We guarantee our technical skills – in the rare event that your technician is unable to fix or diagnose the problem because they are unable to provide a solution, then there is no charge for the service. However, if they diagnose a faulty component, or provide a solution involving further labor to resolve the problem and you choose not to proceed our normal charges apply.
- We stand by our service. If you notify us of a problem with the services you were provided we will look into it asap! We will do what we can to resolve your issues quickly bring you to a happy resolve. Feel free to contact us on 1300 266 936 and we will do our best to get things resolved at no charge to you. Naturally if the issue you are experiencing is not related to the initial service we provided you then our normal charges will apply.
Can I buy Hardware and Software from Computer Zen?
Absolutely! For your convenience, our technicians drive fully stocked vehicles so that they can fix most problems onsite. If a required part isn’t on-hand, we will organise it for you as soon as possible and make a return follow-up visit to install and configure it.
I need a New Desktop PC or a Laptop do Computer Zen sell these?
We most certainly do. We have supplied many of our clients with quality Desktop and laptop systems that have provided them with quality computing solutions relevant to their needs. Please feel free to contact us on 1300 266 936 and we can provide you with a quote ASAP on a new system that is right for you. Don’t have time to chat? Email us HERE
What if I need to reschedule or cancel my appointment with Computer Zen?
No worries. Contact us on 1300 266 936 and advise us at least 24 hours before your service was scheduled to begin and we can reschedule your appointment. Same goes for cancelling your appointment with us.